Free Blogger Templates

Posted by SoccerFire | 3:53 PM | | 5 comments »



Attracting visitors from socialbookmark sites and other referring sites is one thing, but you need to convince your visitors to stay. As I mentioned before most of my visitors, just drop by without even reading or commenting my posts. Now think, what is the first thing a visitor sees when he enters you blog? Exactly, the homepage of your blog. Now every homepage has it's design, and it's plays a key factor in convincing your visitors to stay. You can find several default designs within Blogger.com, but you're not required to use them.



Free Templates on the internet


The internet is filled with free templates, and if you can use Google you can find some pretty good ones. It's really easy to insert them in your blog, just click on the layout tab of your blog and then click on Edit HTML. Here you can upload your template (you off course need to first download the free template from one of the sites, and then save them to a location on your computer, like your desktop.) Be sure to first back up your current template, this way you won't loose your blog if something goes wrong.



Translated in 3 little steps:

- First go to the Layout tab, and then click Edit HTML

- Backup your current template, so you won't risk losing anything when something goes wrong.

- Search the location where you saved your free template, and upload it

And voilĂ  you got yourself a new fresh template!


If you can't find any good templates try checking these sites:

Final Sense
Geck and Fly
The Style Contest




5 comments

  1. Anonymous // June 19, 2008 at 12:52 AM  

    Great blog! I will come back here again.

  2. Anonymous // June 19, 2008 at 5:14 AM  

    Hi! You have amazing ideas here. BTW, you are not displaying the EC card anymore? I saw the same with Brett.. no more EC to drop upon...or i just dont see it...

  3. SoccerFire // June 19, 2008 at 12:49 PM  

    That's strange, I checked it out and I didn't see any problems.

  4. Anonymous // June 21, 2008 at 4:10 PM  

    It's all right now. the EC card is so visible. BTW, it's a good reminder on having all those stuffs for the layout and skin. I am always curious thow to make mine better. It is acually the lack o time that stops me to make all that I want for my blog... I really want to make it good but i am not so focused and I do love to sleep and go out so no much time.

    I know finalsense but I have not seen any that I like. As for the other two you suggested I still have to see them on what I can get. Thanks for sharing.

    The Webloglearner

  5. Anonymous // June 25, 2008 at 8:55 PM  

    Hey, I have a blogspot blog I wanna set up, so the links you provided at the bottom of this post will come in very handy.

    Thanks a lot for that.

    take care...