Adsense Vs. Bidvertiser

Posted by SoccerFire | 12:30 PM | | 4 comments »

Adsense Vs. Bidvertiser

I had been advised by the Webloglearner to try Bidvertiser on this blog, next to Adsense. So, I decided to check it out (I already had an account but didn't really get a chance to explore it). I already had some referral ads from Bidvertiser running on my blog, but I had never used the normal ads.

Bidvertiser?

Bidvertiser is an ad network, that works with Payperclick and referrals. The Bidvertiser ads really look like a perfect copy of normal Adsense ads, but it doesn't have the popularity of Adsense. I've put some Bidvertiser ads on my blog, and I've got to say that Bidvertiser shows more relevant ads to my blog then Adsense. When signing up with Bidvertiser you can choose between Publisher and Advertiser. If you're a blogger, that wants to run ads, you should signup as Publisher. If you sign up as an Advertiser, you must pay a certain amount of money to get your ads displayed on other blogs. You only have to pay for the clicks you receive.

The big advantage with Bidvertiser is that you don't need to reach a 100$ like Adsense, but you can already get paid when you earn a minimum of 10$. They pay monthly by check or instantly through Paypal with a minimum of 10$. You can
choose which ads you want to use on your blog, or you can even use your own customized ones. Bidvertiser is one of the best alternatives for Adsense, and is maybe a little better.





4 comments

  1. speak in doodles // June 24, 2008 at 6:54 AM  

    Does adsense really work for you? Nobody appeared to click on my ads so I took them all off. Have you heard of project wonderfuL? I think I'm going to sign up for that bc it seems more relevant with my category.

  2. Ranjeet Kr. Vimal // June 24, 2008 at 4:51 PM  

    ya..bidvertiser is good..i am using it..and earning $1 daily..u can see it on my blog bugsnerror.blogspot.com
    cud u plzz tell me..how i can get banner ad or paid post

  3. Richie Montalbo // June 25, 2008 at 12:11 PM  

    Can you put adsense and bidvertiser at the same time? I am now using adsense and also want to try using bidvertiser. Thanks

  4. SoccerFire // June 25, 2008 at 12:21 PM  

    Yes you can if there is a clear difference between Adsense ads and your Bitvertiser ads.You can read it in the Adsense TOS.