Time Based Posting

Posted by SoccerFire | 6:08 PM | | 0 comments »

Time Based Posting









In this post I'm going to talk about the effects of posting your posts on specific times. What I've noticed on my Google Analytics graph is that time plays an important role on my daily visitors count.

I always get a lot of visitors on the weekends. I'm not telling you anything new, everyone or almost everyone, knows that he/she has to post his/her articles at the beginning or during the weekends. But what to do during the rest of the week? Then you're thinking: should I post or not? In my opinion, a blogger should post every day. This keeps your content fresh and attracts a lot of new unique visitors, or visitors that are returning to check out your new posts.

My last advise is to post in the evening. In the evening everyone comes home from work or school and wants to check out the latest posts on your blog.

0 comments