Youcubez is a site that I found some time ago, but I really didn't use it. These few couple of days I was searching the net, and read that the earned some good money using YouCubez. So, I decided to give it a try. At first sight it seems a bit of a strange site with a lot of Cubez, and it seems rather complicated if you ask me. From what I've understood is that you can advertise on it YouCubez by buying a Cube of your own for £ 1.00 a year.
This is what you can read in the FAQ for the advertisers:
- As a member you may purchase a backlink in the form of a cube from just £1.00 for 1 year - less than 9p/month.
- Cubez are arranged on the pages in order of value (There are many ways to increase the value of your cube). The higher the position of your cube, the more clicks it is likely to attract.
- You may purchase guaranteed clicks for your cube (like traditional PTC sites) - from just 50p.
- Unlike traditional "pay to" sites, your link will remain online even after your clicks have ended
There's also a third way you can earn money with YouCubez, which is: selling your purchased cubez to other people. To conclude, I don't think you can make a living out of YouCubez. See it as a bit of pocket money.
- Earn up to £0.008 ($0.016) for clicking PTC cubes.
- Earn up to £0.004 ($0.008) for your referrals clicking PTC cubes.
- Earn up to 20% commission on items purchased by your Level 1 Referred Members.
- Earn up to 10% commission on items purchased by your Level 2 Referred Members.
- Earn additional money completing offers.
- Low minimum and daily payouts.
- Buying and Selling Cubes has become an intricate part of You-Cubez.com. By purchasing a cube from £1.00, you may increase it's value (for FREE) and then sell it to another member for REAL money - no minimum payout on cubes sold.