You may have noticed that I wasn't online this past month, the reason was simply because I was on vacation. I wanted to put up a post the day before I left, but my internet fell out. So no post.. but now that I'm back I will try to post as often as possible. One month without the internet is alot, and I still need to get used to it.

There was one good thing that happened during my absence: I got paid by PayPerPost! I'm really satisfied that I finally earned some money with this blog, and I wasn't even that hard.

PayPerPost: $35! (1 post+ 1 referral)
Bux.to: $ 1.48 (to check all the bux sites visit my other blog)
MyLot: $ 0.41


5 comments

  1. Anonymous // August 7, 2008 at 6:38 PM  

    Congratulations Buddy! I am happy to hear that you are earning. I, on theother hand made some major changes in my blogs from changing the layout and being more active in posting. I try to have at least one post in a day but at the same time, get more traffic and interaction throgh comments.

  2. Anonymous // August 7, 2008 at 6:42 PM  

    Welcome back! How was the vacation? Now I know why you were stuck with that last post for quite some time. Where did yu go? Italy?

  3. SoccerFire // August 8, 2008 at 10:10 AM  

    @webbiestuffs: I'm sure that with all the changes you've made to your blog, you'll get a lot of trafficboosts. Good content = more visitors. Keep it up!

    @wanderer: The vacation was fine thanks for asking ;)
    ,and yes I went to Italy. I had a wonderful time over there, the sun was shining every day. It's a lot different then where I am now.

  4. scatterhaiku // August 16, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

    cool... i feel somewhat reassured whenever i read about another blogger whose writing's actually resulted in some sort of income. :)

    italy? wow... good for you. :)

  5. Anonymous // October 10, 2008 at 11:38 PM  

    Welcome back, and that's great. If you like PayPerPost, you should check out Blogitive and LinkNerve. The more programs, the more offers you can get. Please keep us up to date on how things go.