get paid to blog with PayPerPost! My blog has been approved by PayperPost! The first time I applied I was rejected, because my blog didn't met up with the requirements ( 30 days old, with a minimum of 30 posts). I signed up with PayPerPost, because I read a lot of positive comments about PayPerPost on several trustworthy blogs. I think that PayPerPost is the best way to monetize your blog if your blog is still young.

One of the main reasons I joined PayPerPost is to earn money, with PayPerPost you can earn from 5$-100$ by just writing a good review. You get paid 30 days after your post is accepted, and all payments are made with PayPal, so be sure to have an account ready. Second reason why I joined PayPerPost was because they have a good referral program, each time you refer someone you get paid 15$, after your referral makes his first post.

Now, what am I going to do with the money I earn with PayPerPost? Well, I'm still considering several options, but I think I will reinvest a part of it into my blog, maybe make some publicity. I'll put the rest of the money on my bank account, hoping I can one day buy myself a new computer, because the one I'm using is a bit prehistoric (in computer terms).




1 comments

  1. Lakelandmom // July 8, 2008 at 1:38 AM  

    This is very valuable information, thank you! I'm a newbie to blogging, but I'm ADDICTED. Your Payperpost article is just the kind of information I'm looking for to get my blogsite up and running. THANKS!